Documents required for video identification
Extract from the trade register or other official certificate of incorporation, registration
- we only accept documents not older than 30 days,
- it is issued by the authority in electronic form duly signed electronically or if there is no such document in the given country, a scanned copy of the original paper form document,
- it confirms that the organsiation is registered by the comnetent authority.
E.g.: for companies certificate of incorporation or extract from the company register, for private entrepreneur's official certificate.
Documents for checking the ownership structure:
- An original document in electronic form duly signed electronically which verifies without any doubt the person of the ultimate benefical owner. E.g.: deed of foundation, memorandum of incorporation, shareholder's agreement, registry of shares etc.
- If this is not available electronically, you have to attach a scanned copy of the original paper document, which should be shown during the video identification.
We will get back to you as soon as possible via email. If you chose answer by phone, we will call you at your preferred time interval.