Open a Barion Wallet
Open and manage a shop
Raise the limits of your business account
Bank transfer, withdrawal
Close your account
Other questions related to Barion wallet
Log in for tailor-made support
If you have any questions let us know
Required documents for video identification
Extract from the trade register or other official certificate of incorporation, registration
· we only accept documents not older than 30 days,
· it is issued by the authority in electronic form duly signed electronically or if there is no such document in the given country, a scanned copy of the original paper form document,
· it confirms that the organisation is registered by the competent authority.
· For companies: certificate of incorporation or extract from the company register.
· For not hungarian private entrepreneurs or civil organisation: official certificate.
E.g. in Hungary::
Important! Please note that a .pdf file saved from the public company register is not sufficient.
· In the case of an entrepreneur upload the saved (CTRL+P) .pdf file from https://www.nyilvantarto.hu/evny-lekerdezo/ website.
Documents for checking the ownership structure:
• An original document in electronic form duly signed electronically which verifies without any doubt the person of the ultimate benefical owner. E.g.: deed of foundation, memorandum of incorporation, shareholder's agreement, registry of shares etc.
• If this is not available electronically, you have to attach a scanned copy of the original paper document.